A fabulous day of lovely sewing with like-minded people in a traditional English village hall. Choose from 3 projects or bring along your own to work on. We start at 10am and sew through until 4pm with a break for lunch in the middle. Tea/coffee, cakes and biscuits served all day (included in the cost).
Beginners very welcome.
Pyjama bottoms/girls skirt (suitable for beginners)
· Patterns supplied by Little White Cottage you just need to us know what size so we can prepare your pattern in advance.
· Fabric lengths depend on the finished size but no longer than 2.5metres.
Dottie Angel Dress (suitable for those who’ve used paper patterns before)
· Paper pattern available online
· 3m fabric, fabric choices are listed on the back of the paper pattern.
Oilcloth bags/pencil cases (suitable for those with a little sewing experience)
· Zips supplied by Little White Cottage in a range of sizes.
· Various oilcloth fabrics in 1/2m lengths. (To be able to make various projects not from the same fabric!)